This refund policy is the agreement that explains when you are eligible for requesting a refund for the services and products you purchased from Voovm and its affiliates or partners.
General terms are applied to all services eligible for a refund. However, there may be special terms for specific products or services and those are applied below:
- In no condition, the same service is eligible for more than one refund.
- Before we issue refund, the services must be cancelled.
- If the services are suspended or terminated, no refund will be made.
- If you purchase services that include free registration for the domain name as a part of sale and promotion of the service and you cancel it, the standard amount for the domain name will be deducted from the refund price. You must have to pay for the difference if the refund amount is less than the standard price of the domain name or you must be required to pay for forfeit the domain and in this case, the ownership will revert back to Voovm.
- The refund will be processed in US dollars and the customers are solely responsible for any fluctuation in the exchange rates (between the time of refund and time of payment).
- The refund only be credited to your Voovm account balance unless you request. If you purchase using Voovm account, the money will be refunded to your account credit.
- if you made payment through credit card or PayPal, the amount may be refunded to the source of payment. Voovm will not be responsible for any additional charges applied by PayPal or your credit card company in case of reimbursement.
- The processing fee will be deducted from a refund if applied.
If there is any additional refund requirement based on specific terms and conditions, you will be notified when purchasing the service.
Domain Name Registration
All the fees applicable to domain name registration and other domain-related services are non-refundable unless the refund is specifically provided by this refund policy even if the domain name registration is suspended or cancelled.
Only new domain name registrations may be refundable at the discretion of Voovm solely. The cancellation will be processed within 72 hours (3 days) after registration if you cancel the domain name registration for a valid reason. Please note that the refund will not be available for new domain registration if the restrictions imposed by the registry operating company.
You are not eligible to get a refund for the fees paid for After Market Domain Name unless Voovm, the registry or the third-party seller cancel or reject your After Market Domain Name.
You will not get the refund for fees paid for Premium Domains.
Refunds are not available for fees paid for the following:
- Additional fees paid for Sunrise or Landrush period, Pre-Orders or participation in the Early Access Program.
- Fees paid for other related services, for instance, Premium DNS service for the domain.
- We will automatically refund any fees paid in case of an unsuccessful attempt to migrate a domain name to Voovm.
All the services are non-refundable, including:
- Renewal and transfer of domain name registration.
- Fees for reactivation and recovery of domain names.
If you are eligible for a refund, you can submit your request at any time. You must send the following information with your request:
The reason for the refund.
Transaction identifying information such as account username, support pin, domain name, date of purchase, and transaction number.
The additional information the customer service team may ask for processing your refund request.
You can contact Voovm if you have any queries related to Refund Policy.
You can also contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org