You can create personalized email addresses for a domain with our free email forwarding feature and you can also forward emails to other email addresses of your choice. The service is best suited for all domains pointed to our BasicDNS systems and meets all your concerns in no time.
On our BasicDNS name servers, you can create up to 100 forwarding email addresses. The opportunity of creating up to 100 forwarding email addresses is the great facility served with BasicDNS to our customers. Since it is a virtual email address, email forwarding services don’t allow sending outgoing emails from email@example.com and does not allow creating fully-featured email accounts. You can create such email accounts by using the Private Email Service.
In order to set up email forwarding for your domain, you have to follow a few easy steps. Here is how you can set up email forwarding for your domain name:
1. Firstly, you have to Sign-in to your Voovm account.
2. Go to "Domains" then select the “My Domains” option from the drop-down menu.
3. Then select Active Domain option from Left side & click on Manage Button.
4. After that click on DNS Management option from the left side & fill up the DNS record (Host Name: @ Record Type: SPF(txt) Address: v=spf1 include:spf.efwd.registrar-servers.com ~all Priority: Leave it as blank.) and after filling the DNS record click on Save Changes button.
NOTE: The SPF record is needed for free email forwarding to function. Therefore, it can’t be deleted.
Now, you have to create your forwarding email addresses after setting MX records.
5. At last click on Email Forwarding option from left side & fill the “Prefix” and “Forward To” fields. For exp. if you have to forward all emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to your destination email address. Then you need to add “admin in Prefix” & “your destination email address in Forward To” Fields. Then you need to client on Save Changes option.
Your full destination email address is filled when you want to forward to the field.
Please take about an hour for newly created mailboxes to be set up completely on the forwarding mail server. Once the settings are activated, you will be ready to test your mail service.
NOTE 1: If you use the same email address that is set as, Forwarded to send the test emails, then delivery will most likely fail. Thus, you should use another email address when testing the email forwarding service.
NOTE 2: The Free Email Forwarding spam filter automatically blocks the emails that contain .zip attachment. Such emails are failed to deliver to the email address that is already set as Forwarded to.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Unfortunately, No! It is not possible to use Whois Guard with .UK domains due to the restrictions...
We understand your concerns for domain privacy protection. However, we do not provide privacy...
We advise you to set your .COM.ES, .CH, .ES, .FR, .LI, .PE, .COM.PE, .NET.PE, .NOM.ES, .ORG.ES,...
You must use Auto Renew feature for .CX, .DE, and .EU domains renewals since such domains must be...
Use Auto Renew feature for .CX, .DE and .EU domains renewal as they must be renewed in advance....